Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creating Nameless Bolkenheim - Process and Reflections!

Crud. I just spent the past 45 minutes digging up the number - unfortunately I don't have it. It came from one of the dirty packs, I know, but I couldn't seem to find it...
    -pV

Guild Novice

Yea i have been searching for his brushes but all i have been able to find are the skin and fur brushes. I 'll have to play around and see if I can create something. Would you just take and existing brush and modify the properties or create a custom shape and define it as a brush?

Thanks for the help!
    Nemasis

Guild Novice

If possible I'd like to see the map after brushing but before the burn and dodge brushing.

TIA
    Nemasis

Guild Novice

Well I downloaded a whole crap load of Nagel brushes, but rather than go through every one of them I just grabbed the image you posted of the modified one and created a brush from that. Its only 472 pixels and probably blurrier than the original, but it is one awesome brush once you play with the settings. I forgot how much I enjoy using brushes in Photoshop. I'll hopefully post something soon using the various techniques I have picked up here.

Thanks again.

BTW are in anyway related to Hartley Peavey/Peavey Electronics?

Nemasis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12