Thread: Ankh Bathor - Regional map

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Ankh Bathor - Regional map

Well I haven't been maping for a while, but at last I’ve managed to find some time again. This time I’m zooming in a bit on the Etrakien map, time to do a regional map.

The choice what to map was guite easy. Ankh-bathor is the most important area in the world with its smal canal that connects the Etrakien sea in the east and the inner sea in the west. The control of the canal has given the city of Ankh-bathor a lot of power and money. Thanks to this It has been able to claim some land both north and south of the town. Approximately the country of Ankh bathor is about 300 km from north to south. And this is the area I intend to map, and the area you see on the map.

So far not much has been done and I’m still trying to create some style that works with the main Etrakien map, but that gives a more regional feeling. No cities are on the map yet, but you can see the farmland where some of the bigger cities will be.

In the middle of the map you have the canal, that is where Ankh bathor will be placed.

Well enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ankh-Bathor land_1.jpg 
Views:	151 
Size:	137.2 KB 
ID:	15920