Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Westeros - by Tear

Guild Member

Absolutely agree with Gaz. High quality stuff.

Guild Member

Very, very good.

Thanks to all who replied and also thanks to the Guild for making this project a featured one.

There is one thing I want to say.
    Pasis took the time to write a tutorial, which motivated me to do this in the first place. Of course my own style might be in there since I tweaked a lot, but that tutorial is what got me started. So, to all of you who take the time to write all those awesome tutorials, they are much appreciated.

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected

A very well-deserved pick. This map is gorgeous. The talent on these boards never ceases to amaze me.
    I think, therefore I am a nerd.
    Cogito, ergo sum nerdem.

Check out my blog: "The Undiscovered Author"
    It's the story of a writer... follow me in my simple quest to get published, and share your own writing stories, adventures and writerly tips.

Pimping my worldmap here. Still WIP... long way to go, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far...

That map is great. When I go back to re-read those books I will be printing this out as a poster just to reference and admire the beauty of the work.

-D

It is awesome! One of the best westeros map!

very cool buddy. I especially like the authentic looking renaissance background filler. Good stuff! +1

Its this map that rekindled my interest in the book series, hell i actually use this map instead of the one in the book now, BRAVO! dear sir bravo! We need an applause smilie for this map.
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

Fantastic work!

Guild Journeyer

Really great work!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast