Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Westeros - by Tear

Guild Novice

I'm sure you don't need to hear even more praise, but that map is really impressive. I don't know maps all that well, but I love GRR's series and your work here is professional calibre awesome. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Guild Member

Stunning!

Very well done.

Guild Applicant

Truly Spectacular... I have an awful sense of direction from reading and would have put Winterfell Further North, and most foolish of all Dorn to the West, which would illustrate how bad I am at getting locations from prose.
    If and when I read the books again, I shall use your map as a reference!

That is such a beautiful map. Now I def need to brush up on my PS skills a bit more.

Guild Applicant

This map makes me very jealous. Good work.

Still can't get over how awesome your map is! I'm afraid these books had passed me by, but your map gave me the nudge I needed, just finished the game of thrones now starting a clash of kings, So a double thanks for your amazing map and the heads up on a great series of books!

Blog Entries

I am envious of you reading these for the first time. They are fantastic. In fact, the only thing that isn't amazing about these books is the increasingly long wait for the next one. :S
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Guild Adept Facebook Connected RjBeals's Avatar

i know i've commented on this before, but just came back and saw it again. Gorgeous. I don't know the book series behind this map, but I still wouldn't mind having a print of this on my wall

You must be a graphic designer by trade, or in some profession that uses Photoshop.

pnewman15

It's such a nice map that it makes me want to re-read the books while I have the map up on my screen for easy reference.

WOW!!! I really CAN'T think of anything that would make it BETTER, but perhaps something that would make it more informative (at least ONLINE) would be if you hovered over each of the castles and a pop-up came up telling you who owned that castle ... i.e. you hover over Winterfell and the pop-up says Home of House Stark / Family Motto (or words) 'Winter is Coming'

But still WOW .... AWESOME map .... love the series almost as much as I Love you map!

dog

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast