Map (Click to enlarge)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WesterosMap.jpg 
Views:	1100 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	109580

Created in: Photoshop

Review

Tear has recently created a masterpiece using Pasis' tutorial. It's called Westeros and it depicts a continent many of us know and have come to love. It's because most of the story of George R. R. Martin's "Song of Ice and Fire" novel series takes place in these lands.

Tear has created a beautiful map that we think not only appeals to fans, but to all of us.

Tear says:
    Here is my take on a map of Westeros. It's just a fan project, and of course all the copyright stuff belongs to those who deal with copyright stuff. It's done with Photoshop, a mouse, a tablet, and lots of hair pulling. I did a lot of research, but some locations are quite difficult to locate exactly from the text descriptions. Here you have the best I could do without calling Mr. Martin himself.

Original Thread
    To go to the original thread click here.
    Last edited by ChickPea; 08-17-2018 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Changed image to an attachment, so that it will show in the CC Awards thumbnails gallery
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...