Hi,
I had originally posted in the New Members section but thought I might get a better response here. Briefly, I am in the process of revising the 2nd draft of the Third Kingdom Player's Handbook, an FRPG I have been working on. I have found an artist interested in the project who is willing to donate the artwork, and I was hoping to find someone willing to draw me a couple of maps. The artist and I have agreed that if the project makes money there will be compensation, but of course that is no sure thing.
So I am looking for the following:
1)Maps to be fairly simple, black and white.
2)One continent sized map
3)One map of a typical city (or tarl)

If anyone is interested I would be eternally grateful. You can check out the 1st draft .pdf at www.thirdkingdomgame.com. Towards the end (I think, it may be an updated version, in which case the map is towards the front) you will find a rough map Alexandre (the artist) did using Campaign Cartographer . . . I am hoping for something a little more unique than that, and have no problem letting the artist have input/control over the final project (I'm pretty flexible and easy-going . . . Alexandre has free rein over the art).

Thanks in advance,

Todd
www.thirdkingdomgame.com