Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a short first post

Let it be known from this point forth that Razor767 shall be known as Sandy.

Britches that is.

Thanks Razor for posting that link and getting such a high caliber cartographer to join our ranks. You have been duly repped!
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

WOOT!

Uhmm

repped?

Repped = Do you see those scales in the upper right corner of the post? If you click that you will give rep to a poster to show that you agree/like their post. If you look in your User CP (link at the top of the page left side), you'll see the rep that others have given you and any comments that they had for giving you that rep. The more rep you get, the more you can give to someone. The little grey/green box under your number of posts shows you the amount of "rep strength" that you have in a graphical way.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Welcome, Anna.

Very impressive maps. No, scratch that. It's a horrid understatement. Sublime is a bit better word.

I'd love to see what style you do dungeon maps in. Got any completed samples you can share?
    Looking for battlemap creation software that can be used to create gorgeous print-resolution output on Windows or Mac OS?
    Give MapForge a try.

Thanks Razor767 for guiding me to this great site!

Sorry but I don’t have any examples at all for the moment. I’m away working literary around the clock for another couple of weeks so I won’t be able to show you anything, sorry for that.

But I’m planning to do some “how to make maps” my style that I will publish here this autumn along with some other map project I’ll be working on as soon as I’m back home.

Anna

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Excellent...if you need any special capabilities, let me know and I'll try my best to accommodate.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12