Thread: Fun on the Farm

Guild Member

Map Fun on the Farm

I made this one for a competitive DnD scenario involving two teams of PCs and a single chicken... if you want more info on that... let me know

The map could also be used for any number of scenarios in a normal campaign so I felt it'd be ok to post it here.

The entire map was handmade in photoshop and I'm pretty happy with it. The stacked crates serve as great terrain enhancements and its great fun to see folk scrambling to climb atop them to be first to capture the chicken

Hopefully someone else can find some use for it and, if ya do, I wouldn't mind hearing how you put it to use.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ctc.jpg 
Views:	1201 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	546  

Easy to use that with MapTool and visibility settings to make a fun little contest. Thanks!
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Guild Member

Thanks much for feedback... here's a link to the actual rules for the event this map was created for. The grid should line up at 35px. I'd love to hear if anyone actually tries the event. I plan on actually introducing it in a campaign I play in as well. The PCs will have to win the Capture the Chicken event in order to achieve a goal

((note: Capture the Chicken was created by a fella named Nishiki, I just made the map))

Rules of Capture the Chicken

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

That's brilliant. I'll definitely use both the map and the rules.