Thread: Question

Post Question

I'm looking to get a tablet (finally) to aid in all aspects of my work. I can't afford a higher-end one yet, and found one here:

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=T-6000U&cpc=SCH

I'm curious if anyone has tried Digipro out, and if it's worth the tiny investment.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

The problem with the battery operated things is that, at least I, always forget to change the batteries. It looks fine in terms of features but for twenty bucks...makes me kind of leery. The bottom line, though, is that for twenty bucks you can at least get your feet wet and learn how to use a tablet...which takes time so force yourself to use it. You can always upgrade, if you want to, later...when you become comfortable enough to know what you want in a future tablet. You might want to Google up some user reviews and see what they think. Hopefully, someone here has it and can give you a rundown.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps