Thread: Busy working on several projects

Post Busy working on several projects

Just thought I would mention that I'm working on a few personal and commercial projects (both writing & cartography related) so I'll be here & there for these boards. I will try to drop by as often as I can but I might end up lurking more than I post (but still adding rep for all the great maps that get posted here).

I've just recently finished a short monster source book for the Dungeonslayers RPG and I'm also working on a short adventure.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Congrats on the publish!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Sounds like you are productively occupied. Dungeon Slayers looks like a perfect fit to your style. Congratulations!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Love me some monsters...good luck, bro.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Thanks guys. I'm having a lot of fun with Dungeonslayers. The dungeon I'm currently writing up is based on this map:
    http://paratime.ca/images/fantasy/dungeon-076.jpg

JPQuinn and I have been talking about putting together some old school theme adventures for 4E and a few other systems. The 4E adventure is called Sepulcher of the Nightscar and is still a work in progress.

On top of all that, I have some fiction I've been meaning to write for some time so I'm doing that as well. These days I'm trying to balance my time between doing maps/art and writing. Often when I get absorbed into a project, I stop reading message boards and the like and concentrate on my work instead. So if I'm not active much here it isn't I don't want to be here - it's just me absorbed in my work. I still plug these boards when I'm talking to other gamers when they mention maps.
    Cheers,
    Tim

Paratime Design Cartography

"Do infants have as much fun in infancy as adults do in adultery?" - Groucho Marx