Thread: WIP - Continent for Game

Wip WIP - Continent for Game

I haven't posted anything for a few days because I have actually been working on a map. It is below (I hope).

Our gaming group had decided that we were going to get away from fantasy gaming for a while and play something else - maybe DragonStar or Rifts. In the meantime, three of us (including the DM) were going to spend our free time designing a new fantasy world for when we came back to that genre.

We had a character creation session on Saturday night - where we all decided to play fantasy (C & C), after all! When I asked what game world we were going to use the DM looked at me and said - "Why, the one you are drawing up, of course."

So, here it is. Created with Fractal Terrains and CC3. Still have quite alot to add - cities and roads, political stuff. All will require the DM to be present. Thank heavens you can hide layers in CC3. This thing is really cluttered with everything showing.

Please comment.

Thanks,

Don

(If anyone cares to see the CC3 file just let me know. Apparently I cannot upload it, but I will e-mail it if you want to look at this thing more closely.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Current World - Game Area.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	328.1 KB 
ID:	533  

Guild Member

Nice looking map so far, I like the way you can show all the elevations with the colored contour areas. I wouldn't mind taking ship and exploring all those islands myself.

Looks to me like you guys are gonna have yerselves a good ol' time.