Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oten-Jo Antique

Beautiful work!

Wow. Awsome !!!
    I'm going to use this map in my next role playing game session.
    I'm playing in Antic China so... if someone knows where I kind find more chinese map, I will be very grateful.

Post For other Japanese maps...

Quote Originally Posted by pipolaki View Post
    Wow. Awsome !!!
    I'm going to use this map in my next role playing game session.
    I'm playing in Antic China so... if someone knows where I kind find more chinese map, I will be very grateful.
    Well, this is more a Japanese map, than Chinese, but this map is an extension of the July Mapping Challenge, where I sponsored the prize for entries towards my Japanese setting: Kaidan. So if you look in the July Mapping Challenge entries, you'll find a bunch of different versions of the same town. Since all maps are different, you have many choices for cities anyway.

I've got other map posted here intended for use in Kaidan as well, including Mountain Passes, Island maps, and many locations from taverns to country inns. Just go to the Search link and type in "Kaidan", you should find a bunch of maps listed under that. Again, these are all for my commercial Japanese setting, but you can use them for personal use.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Just thought I'd mention... as one of the others working on Kaidan... Consider yourself Rep-Whacked... apologies if my Rep-Fu is not very strong.
    "Sacrificing minions... is there any problem it cannot solve?" - Order of the Stick

Some of the books I have written, or am still writing...
    My Lulu Store

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12