Thread: Off Topic: Anyone looking for a place to stay in Vancouver for the Olympics?

Question Off Topic: Anyone looking for a place to stay in Vancouver for the Olympics?

My girlfriend just told me that friends of ours found some folks to rent a room at their house for the duration of the Olympics through a knitting forum they are part of.

I thought, I am not part of a knitting forum, but I bet Cartographers would be generally good, respectful, fun people. If it is not appropriate to post these sorts of questions, the administraters of the Guild are welcome to delete this post.

We have a condo a little over 800 square feet, but nice. There are 2 bathrooms and the office could be converted into a private bedroom for the duration of your stay.

I think a couple with no kids would be ideal.

We are right close to parks, the practice ice rink, funky shops, and a major public transportation hub where 2 skytrain tracks meet and the B-line bus runs cross-city.

She is a teacher, I am an artist/youth worker. We are good people.

Feel free to get in touch if you are interested or have questions.

Phil

I am not interested in the Olympics, but I just wanted to say that it's OK to post stuff like this in the general discussion forum.
    Great idea by the way.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

I live in Vancouver, so I wouldn't need that - but I might have friends visiting for the Olympics, so I'll ask if any of them are interested.

I too live in Vancouver so I already have a place to stay
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave