Map Star Wars Galaxy Map

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BaseGalaxyMap-NewStyle3-01.png 
Views:	566 
Size:	4.59 MB 
ID:	71123

Aliases: Fallini, Junta, RealJunta, Dskod1, FalliniSkoda

Hello,

I have been working on this map on and off for over a year now. This is my 4th iteration of the map. The map is primarily based off the map in "Star Wars: The Essential Atlas" by Dan Wallace and Jason Fry. The colours and design of the map is primarily based off the unofficial star wars map made W. R. Van Hage.

W.R.'s map is what originally inspired me to do a new map that was canon compliant and I can not thank him enough. I used Wookieepedia for filling in the extra information that was not on the original map I based it off.

This is the 4th iteration of the map I have done and I am rather happy with it. Of course nothing is ever completed or perfect but I think it is at the stage of "finished". My 1st iteration of this map was made in photoshop and was quite low on quality when released. By the time I begun work on the 2nd iteration I had learned the basics of Illustrator and used that instead. The 2nd iteration saw much of the trade routes added in that weren't on the Star Wars Atlas's map. My 3rd Iteration was a change in style, I didn't release that version as I soon created my 4th Iteration. The 4th iteration was created and added more trade route, filled in more of the Unknown regions. I based the style of W.R.'s excellent map, which was my inspiration for starting all of this.

Anyone can use this work for their own purposes, whatever that may be and if you want this map in a certain format simply request it in a post and I will deliver. All I ask is that credit is given where due, I am not going to enforce anything for this map in any way, it should be for all to use.

Special Thanks to:
    SWAGU: Who I originally made the map for
    SWGalaxy: Continued work on the map for this site
    SWChaos: Worked to the current Iteration

Below you will find links to different formats for the map on my Dropbox.
    .PDF(1MB): https://www.dropbox.com/s/71sgrzws6z...tyle3.pdf?dl=0
    .TIFF (15MB): https://www.dropbox.com/s/vcl0o2mb4j...e3-01.tif?dl=0
    .AI (14MB): https://www.dropbox.com/s/xfgup55h0p...axyMap.ai?dl=0
    Last edited by Fallini; 02-24-2015 at 05:29 AM.

Cool!

There seems to be two Anoth in the lower part of the map.
    "That sounds... incredibly complicated, but there's no doubt the result is fantastic." /Diamond

There's always something

Thanks kindly. That has been fixed