Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The finished Everlandia Maps

Post The finished Everlandia Maps

Okay, here is the first of the maps for my and my friend's world. This is from my half of the world, the Everlandias. The image below is less than half the size of the full image. The full sized image can be found here http://lonewandererd.deviantart.com/...llia-136539425. Careful when zooming in, for it is big.

Enjoy.

-D-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Adallia Main.jpg 
Views:	3071 
Size:	4.35 MB 
ID:	16733  
    Last edited by RobA; 04-11-2013 at 12:12 PM.
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Very nice!

I still have a bit of a problem reading some of the labels, but that's either my bad eyes or the result of you having to 'dumb down' the image for posting.

I dub thee newly repped *bonk*
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Have you tried looking at the full sized image through the link, that might help you to make out some of the labels.

-D-
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

Hurrah... a great work of art
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Guild Novice

Very nice indeed. like the colours, like the shape and the clean sea is a nice contrast to the forested land.

repped.
    Need a name fast or inspiration for one? Click me

I really like the colors and textures of this map. It looks very realistic. Awesome work on this.

Guild Journeyer

Indeed a sweet map.
    “Maps encourage boldness. They're like cryptic love letters. They make anything seem possible.”
    -Mark Jenkins

Guild Artisan Facebook Connected

Congrats on the Mod's Choice!
    I think, therefore I am a nerd.
    Cogito, ergo sum nerdem.

Check out my blog: "The Undiscovered Author"
    It's the story of a writer... follow me in my simple quest to get published, and share your own writing stories, adventures and writerly tips.

Pimping my worldmap here. Still WIP... long way to go, but I'm pretty proud of what I've done so far...

Good. And big. Oh, so big.

so, I noticed you made it in photoshop. question is how? did you follow one of the wonderful tut's here? Offhand it looks like Acension's atlas style. With a pretty cool glow effect on the coasts like a lighting effect maybe. It's sooooo green. Seem's unnatural, but that's probably a world dynamic.

You should totally put up a tutorial cuz this map is awesome and HUGE!

*edit*
    This should be a first step for all GM's. A good map makes a good adventure as well as gives additional idea's along the way.
    Last edited by ShrannBeldworf; 10-21-2009 at 06:42 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast