“The Agate Companion is a figurine of wondrous power that grants you an animal companion or your existing animal companion is granted the benefits of being a figurine of wondrous power. Like you I love figurines of wondrous power, even long before a certain black panther and dark elf teamed up, and the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game gives me a window to something marvelous and make it work seamlessly with this simple addition. There is this wonderful twist I added too, but you will have to read about that for yourself”- Steven D. Russell (Designer of the Agate Companion)

The Agate Companion is an extraordinary magic item that you can smoothly integrate into any campaign at any level of play while adding an additional piece of roleplay to the mix. The Agate Companion is the first piece in the Reverse Design project, where game material is crafted based on pitches submitted by the patrons and staff of Rite Publishing on a single piece of evocative artwork.

Within you will find:
  • An innovative figurine of wondrous power balanced for all level of play.
    Extensive Lore DCs so that DMs can impart the background of the magic item to the PCs.
    An original creature template that can be applied to any animal companion.
    Two example NPCs that can be used to introduce this new item into an existing campaign.

Special introductory price of $1.99 is available for the first 30 days only, after that it goes up to the regular price.

Pathfinder and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC, and are used under license. See paizo.com/pathfinderRPG for more information on the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game.