Thread: Help with Printing

Question Help with Printing

I'm pretty new here, but I love the maps you guys make. I would like to use a few in my own game. However, I cant print the maps. Can you tell me how to print these maps with the 1-inch scale that print over multiple pages on a PC? I have word and powerpoint and not much else. Do I need to go to Kinko's for this? I want to go grayscale so its cheap, but I still want to have large maps made of multiple individual 8.5 by 11 pages. How can I do this?

If you have a JPG map, you should be able to stick it onto page in Word (Insert: Picture: from File) and scale it and crop it. If it's just one or two maps you need, post them here and I will make 8.5x11 pages of them for you. If it's a hundred different maps ... teach a man to fish, you know? ...

so far its the maps from the Trollhunt Warrens. There are a bunch of maps. Is there anyway to do many of these maps at one time in a quick manner with the programs I have? Or are there freely available programs where I can put a bunch of these maps and have it print out a poster of 8.5 by 11 pages?

Post Poster Razor is free

Go search for Poster Razor it creates a PDF file from the large format map design, then you select how much margin you want, then it slices the large map into multiple letter size pieces - Poster Razor is free download - Google it.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations