Hey everyone, I'm brand new to these boards and I've come looking for help.

I'm putting together the first PDF download for my upcoming e-store and I simply don't have the time to draw maps myself. I'm here looking for someone who is interested in providing two subterranean encounter maps—essentially dragon's lairs—with a little bit of feedback and instruction to fit the critters I've designed.

You will retain all rights to your work and be fully credited. And, naturally, if the PDF(s) starts making money I would be pleased to share with my fine cartographic talent.

Please let me know if you're interested, and thanks very much in advance. Further details below.

Deadline: End of September

Style: I don't have a style in mind, but the nature of the map will require it to be recreated by hand in short order, so the simpler and cleaner, the better.

Description of Map: Two monster lairs, battlemap-sized, subterranean, unworked stone, lots of stalactites and stalagmites with the critter's nest suspended above the ground in a column.

The scale of the map will be approximately 5 feet to the inch.

[semi professional]
[Required for print and web]
[Dimensions of map: Approximately 7.5 inches by 5 inches (or pixels)]

The artist will retain copyright of the map
I will have the right to use the image for commercial purposes for this project only. The artist will have the right to exhibit the image as part of his portfolio and to exploit it for commercial gain.