Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (Photoshop) Create a dungeon floorplan in minutes (dial-up killer)

Guild Member

What exactly is giving you trouble from the first tutorial in this thread? Is it a matter of not recognizing the tools mentioned for each task? I'm curious as I feel it's pretty straight-forward except for the lack of step by step images.

I wanna post some pics up but i've gotten busy over the last couple weeks.

My best recommendation if it is just a matter of not recognizing tools would be to just google each tool that gives you trouble. There a numerous basic PS tutorials out there and most tutorials on precise subjects like map making or image retouching, will assume a basic familiarity with such things as pen tool, lasso selection, and all those other buttons on the toolbar.

You'll find tons of PS basics videos out there for free methinks but... to find one specifically for cartography uses would be a real gem if anyone could find or make one.
    The Tangled Web A community for players and DMs of online pen and paper style roleplaying.

My apologize, I didn't recognize the first post as a tutorial for photoshop, it only registered as a tutorial for gimp, and im trying not to use those because using those with photoshop can be difficult. I looked at the first one and i am half way through a map as I write this. Thank you for pointing this out. I would also like if people could post links to video tutorials for dungeon making because I learn better through watching and copying than that of reading and doing. Thank you people for all of your help.

Guild Member

No prob on the confusion. I should have titled the thread better. Maybe the mods could rename it with Gimp/Photoshop included in title. Please post an image of what you manage to come up with in this thread too if ye don't mind.
    The Tangled Web A community for players and DMs of online pen and paper style roleplaying.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123