Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Holy Isle" isometric sketch-up

This is my fave TC (showing my age!)

God rest Phil Silvers' soul, boy did that man know how to make me laugh!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

RPMiller - Not FROM London. Only staying there now. . . Originally, from Pittsburgh, PA.

Ravells - That is a good TC, but I prefer a big, helicopter piloting TC myself.

Nope, your Tim. Just accept it and move along.

LOL
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Tim...I'm not even IN the navy, nor am I a pilot...but given that I work with a lot of Aviation Physiologists, they have decided that I should have a call sign...I wanted Arcana...they said no, and started calling me "Dungeon Master" but then decided that was not humiliating enough as call signs are supposed to be...

So in response to a small exchange we had one day about flight helmets and crossed-eyes...I shall forever be known to them as "Corky" I hate it...but I didn't get to choose it...so they love it...

And now its starting to grow on me...as I'm sure Tim will for you
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Indeed Arcana - You'll see that I've even been signing my posts...

Tim

Guild Journeyer

If it's any consolation my handle "GlennZilla" is based on my co-workers teasing me about my love of Godzilla movies and being the biggest guy in my office.

I resisted and even offered to pummel the guy that Photoshopped my face onto Godzilla and hung it around the office.

Eventually it became merely an annoyance and finally I accepted that it's not a fat joke as much as a somewhat deprecating nickname.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennZilla View Post
    If it's any consolation my handle "GlennZilla" is based on my co-workers teasing me about my love of Godzilla movies and being the biggest guy in my office.

I resisted and even offered to pummel the guy that Photoshopped my face onto Godzilla and hung it around the office.

Eventually it became merely an annoyance and finally I accepted that it's not a fat joke as much as a somewhat deprecating nickname.
    So have you picked up Monster Island from Firefly Games?
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Guild Journeyer

Seen it but my gaming group doesn't share my appreciation for Gojira. I am hoping the upcoming movie, Cloverfield, might put the bug into thier heads.

i'm waiting for cloverfield as well. saw the trailer when it first came out and thought the name of the movie was "bad robot". how foolish was i, huh? anyway, when did we start calling The Cartographist "Tim?"

Quote Originally Posted by GlennZilla View Post
    Seen it but my gaming group doesn't share my appreciation for Gojira. I am hoping the upcoming movie, Cloverfield, might put the bug into thier heads.
    When you get it, let me know what you think, and if you get the Invasion of Monster Island book, let me know what you think of the scenarios in the back.

Quote Originally Posted by terrainmonkey View Post
    when did we start calling The Cartographist "Tim?"
    As soon as he insisted on "THE Cartographist".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast