Thread: Hi, everyone

Post Hi, everyone

I got started table-top gaming about 10 years ago. I've worn so many RPG hats over those years, but the one that bears the most wear is that of a designer. I've designed so many worlds I can't remember half of them. I've also created quite a few maps (most hand-drawn) for those worlds and the various places within them. My eyes were opened not very long ago, however, about some of the more obvious flaws in a map I'd just finished. It was bad. And it prompted me to aspire to more excellence in my map making.

So, this many years later, I'm wrapping up a completely new game system that I've designed and at the same time creating a campaign setting to test it with, and I want this map to be more accurate. And so I've come here. Looks like a nice place to mingle and learn and I can't wait to get my hands dirty.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Welcome aboard and have fun mapping.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!

Lot's of nice 'dirt' to play with here
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Welcome Pal!!!

My work is under CC licences, you can see wich one apply in the work itself, if there is no CC logo, you can assume is an: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence

Need more rights, just mail me and we can chat about it.