Thread: Campaign World... Lot of Advices Required...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Campaign World... Lot of Advices Required...

Hi

Well, after seeing all the beautiful works, and how they have been evolving and developing, thanks to the great advice of the fellow mates of this forums, i have decided to post this rough sketch of the map of a campaign world, in wich i have been working something like 3 years. (On the world, not the map) XD

Right now i would like to hear some advice on the climates and how they should be distributed, now, the catch is that this is a flat world, envelop with the power of the gods, i don't know if i should look to make it like the climates of the earth, or just do whatever i like, i don't like the "everything is just result of gods power" answer, that i should use in that case.

The sun exists, the moon, etc, some gods gave their freedom to "replace" them, taking their places. So one god is the sun, one the moon, one the earth itself... But the thing is that the sea ends in the infinite, and when you get to the edge of the world, you are transported to the other extreme.

I dont know exactly how to manage the climate issue...

Any ideas?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DIVERO~1.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	17055  

My work is under CC licences, you can see wich one apply in the work itself, if there is no CC logo, you can assume is an: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence

Need more rights, just mail me and we can chat about it.