Okay, so.. Before anyone jumps on me for asking people to do my work myself let me say, I did try. I tried my damn best to no end, again, and again, and again to recreate this map only to find it just unbearable, or to find myself confused and dazed as to what the hell I am doing. Do not get me wrong, the many gimp tutorials here are wonderful and they pushed me far, but reading a guide and looking at screen shots is just not my best method of learning I guess.

With this said, at last I have broke my will in trying and ask simply if anyone can recreate a more detailed version of a map I already have, this map is going to be for a campaign I am running coming up within the next week or so, although how long you need/want to take on making it is up to whomever finds time to do so.

I guess my biggest problem is my heart is set on this one solid setting, and NOTHING I have seen aside from this very bland map, which is very well made also (A good friend online made it for me) and I want nothing more than it's layout.

Here is the map I am using as a base reference...

Now, to fully understand what I am trying to create and to give to whomever want's to take this project up let me tell you a little about this region in itself. The first thing I want you to note is that anything labeled I am taking out, just the basic landmass and rivers/mountains/forest/ect are to remain. I tried my BEST to use this to get some coastlines in but I would always get stuck mess up and just have to restart from nothing...

The main focus is that split in the middle really, the mountain range in the center separates the grass lands of the south from the barrens and desert of the north. Basically think of it as a good/bad spilt with everything good in the southern region, the vast rolling plains, the dense forests, rich rivers; and the bad being in the north, the barren wastes, rocky deserts, swamp lands.

Really I have tried, and I will continue to try even after posting this, but if anyone takes the time to even read and look this over I would be more than appreciative of there time and work.

Thanks