Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Rite Publishing/Fantastic Maps] Breaking of Fostor Nagar (PFRPG/Maptool)

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Part 3 is up in which Ben McFarland discusses what makes a good Pathfinder product, and why Breaking of Forstor Nagar is like a buffalo in the Wild West.

Part 1 and Part 2 of the interview can be found here and here.

We have reached the finale of the teaser screenshots. Our heroes have defeated the dragon and stand on an icy precipice looking out at a burning city:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Final.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	205.1 KB 
ID:	18807

and in Fantasy Grounds:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Finale.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	327.0 KB 
ID:	18808

This showcases the ability of both programs to easily include flavour text for the GM and the players, as well as placing images that give a more direct impression of a location than a top down map. The text is by Ben McFarland, our author on the project.

These screenshots are examples of the style we will be using. The art, monsters and storyline will be fresh and new for the adventure itself (though that pirate ship will make it in if I have anything to do with it ).

We have 6 days left before the project goes live when we open the forums to patrons and development starts in earnest. Find out more and sign up at The Breaking of Forstor Nagar.

I just want to add that the project has been greenlit and formally gets underway on Monday the 30th of November. You can still purchase a patronage and be involved in the development. I have to say that I am very excited and looking forward to getting this project on the road.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123