Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: *** Sep/Oct lite challenge - Wild ***

Oooh. I like this idea. It nicely fits a part of my campaign world that I hadn't put much work into yet. If I have time I'll try to make an entry.
    M

Crap on toast!

I just had a thunderously good idea for this challenge! In fact, it would make a damn intriguing gallery oil painting . . . the kind with curb appeal and enough edge to get you noticed.

But that means stretching a canvas, hiring models, weeks of work . . . I'm way too far behind on my existing fine art pieces to wander into another cartography challenge so soon. Damn you all back to the depths of the underworld, you diabolical enticers! You surely exist just to torment me!

But, someday, the painting could be very cool!

I had every intention on entering this month's challenge, but I am so at a loss for ideas, it's not even funny. If everything holds true to form, it'll come to me about three days before the deadline...

-IG

Oh crap! That WAS my good idea.

Thanks a lot.
    We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
    -George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    How about a map of the world of the Wild Women of Wongo?

Could have a lot of fun with this one!
    You are a disturbing man, Ravs...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I guess "code of the jungle" means catfights. The guy in the back is me when I went there to see if they do any dancing.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Only 3 more days everyone! Now is the time to start wrapping up your map if you haven't already.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

A quick notice: I am going to close the challenge in about 20 hours from the time I made this post.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Ufff.... Maybe i finish my map after all.

My work is under CC licences, you can see wich one apply in the work itself, if there is no CC logo, you can assume is an: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence

Need more rights, just mail me and we can chat about it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12