Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Kingdom Map beginning

Not nit picky at all, just pointful. You would be completely correct. In the curent story (20 years after a war) Stiglum, the most southern Princepality, used its influence and status as gardian to the Empire to aquire more land in the name of defense. This of corse has brought turmoil to the two Principalities.

The Emperor of corse did not however make this decision without provisions. Within 10 years Stiglum is supose to have forts staged along the border to sufficiently pattrol the area, A large post will be built onto the main trade road to act as an initial processesing. This fort will contain the Empires first full time Auxillia and two full legions to be chosen by the church. This somewhat apeased the Prince of storgrad, who's holdings contain most of the Churches training houses including the Praetor's mansion. If the conditions have not been met by Stiglum at the apointed time then Storgrad will take over the land and associated buildings.

At least thats the story

Sorry, I did not have time to read the entire thing. As I am almost late for work. But what program are you using to create your map?

I make the base area in autorealm then move it to gimp, the finished products here are gimp.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456