Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sep/Oct Entry: CASTLE BIGROCK

Looking great! I'd desaturate the colour of the water a bit though if it were me. The forest is excellent and the whole feel of it is really nice. I think the field texture might look better if it was a little smaller though. Is this all done in CC3?

1. Advices listed and waiting for implementation.

2. Yes, the fields are one of the things I least like.

3. Yes everything is done in cc3, but in the end I will add the history, framework and a couple of details with GIMP. (The textures were also worked on GIMP)

My PC decided it was time for self-retire and i haven't advance anything. But in the end it was good, it gave me the push i needed to purchase a new computer, a lovely laptop which took me two days to configure (Vista issues, i can't wait for windows 7). XD

My work is under CC licences, you can see wich one apply in the work itself, if there is no CC logo, you can assume is an: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence

Need more rights, just mail me and we can chat about it.

Post ### Latest WIP ###

Im not sure if i will be able of finish this map on time, but im gonna upload the last version.
    ### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Castle BigRock.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	4.30 MB 
ID:	18047  
    Last edited by zenram; 10-25-2009 at 01:26 PM.

My work is under CC licences, you can see wich one apply in the work itself, if there is no CC logo, you can assume is an: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Hmm, I can't see your WIP pic

Wip ### Latest WIP ###

An improvement to the fields, I think. In a couple of hours im gonna upload the rest. I hope..

### Latest WIP ###
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Castle BigRock.jpg 
Views:	118 
Size:	4.30 MB 
ID:	18052  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Fields look like sheet music to me but I totally dig the rest of it. Very cool.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12