Thread: Maps of the Selandia Campaign....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Link Maps of the Selandia Campaign....

The Selandia Campaign is a French website (sadly abandoned) for a D&D 3.5 Campaign. Normally that would not be of much interest except for the fact that the creator seems to have had some sort of cartographic obsessive-compulsive disorder Go to

http://pagesperso-orange.fr/selandia/

And check out the menu bar on the left. "Cartes" takes you to regional and underdark maps (some of which are broken into multiple smaller 8x11 sized maps if the multi meg jpegs are two large to print out).

"Plans de villes" takes you to city and town maps (of which the 6 meg jpeg of Sigil I found to be awe inspiring as well as 8 levels of the mines and living quarters of the City Mesa of Aeroturbuse).

Last, but definitely not least, is the tab labeled "Plans Interieurs". This takes you to the dungeon maps the Selandia dm cooked up, some of which are incredible (such as the Plans de la tour elfe or the Donjon Gardien des Brumes Mortelles) and among the largest fan made creations I have ever seen (such as the Grottes du cap des Otaries and the Catacombs of Locnerac).

Its a pity the dm has not posted on the site in about a year, for I'd love to know what programs and techniques he used to create his large and colorful maps.
    Last edited by thebax2k; 11-15-2007 at 02:32 PM.