This is a map I finished earlier this summer, with a WIP here. The author of the book has given me permission to post it here, so long as an notice of copyright and place name ownership is provided. He also agreed to the CG reference in the map.

This was created in B&W using my standard Gimp->Inkscape circular workflow. The forests were created with the help of my random density map script and custom Gimp brushes. Everything was from scratch for this one. Final colourizing was done using Gimp and (thank goodness for) my trusty Wacom tablet.

The following work is Copyright Protected by Rob Antonishen. This image may not be downloaded, copied, linked to, or edited in any manner or form for use on any website, image gallery, clipart collection, printed product, or other derivative uses without express written permission from the artist, except as specifically permitted under the posting terms and conditions of the Cartographers' Guild website. All place-names on this map are wholly the property of Soren Kristensen, and may not be used for any purposes except for referencing place-names for promotional or review purposes, without express written permission.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ascadia_final_colourize_July5_09.jpg 
Views:	3408 
Size:	2.36 MB 
ID:	17277

-Rob A>