Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fellwick - WiP

Guild Journeyer

I'd like to venture against those pirates! Or would I like to plunder Fellwick as pirate? Overall a very inspiring RPG map!

Praise

This is one of my favourite maps in progress at the moment!

My only suggestion is to put some of those fence posts around the lord's manor. They might want some more privacy or separation from the common folk who live across the street from them.

great map!

phil

I'm glad you all have found it inspiring!!

Quote Originally Posted by philipstephen View Post
    This is one of my favourite maps in progress at the moment!

My only suggestion is to put some of those fence posts around the lord's manor. They might want some more privacy or separation from the common folk who live across the street from them.

great map!

phil
    Ahh, you have a point there! It's on a hill, so I didn't really think about it, but you're right, the Lord's manor definitely needs a fence.

Took a suggestion and added a fence around the lord's manor. I always meant to do something with that space, but I guess I forgot somewhere along the way! Anyway, thanks for the suggestion! I think it helped a lot!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fellwick___Town_Map_by_StarRaven.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	18756  

Map

Well, I think maybe I'm finally done. I can't think of anything else to add! I'd still love to hear any suggestions for this, but I think unless I come across something major, I'm gonna have to give work on this one a rest. If I know myself half as well as I think I do, I'm sure I'll look at it in ten minutes and find something.... But... yeah, done for now I think.

I'm not terribly sure about the textures I used in the printer-friendly version, but it's probably something I'll use for the purpose of keeping track of things (I just work so much better on paper!) so I think it's okay if it just gets the point across, rather than looking particularly beautiful. I left it unlabeled so I can mark on it all I need to.

Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions and encouragement everyone has given me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fellwick.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	19018   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fellwickprint.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	759.5 KB 
ID:	19019  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

I wouldn't change a thing...but then I could never get this nice of a look to begin with Wait a day or two then post it up in the Finished Maps section so that I can snag a dl for myself
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345