Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings and Salutations

Info Greetings and Salutations

Hello. Name's Sleeping Fire, for purposes of messageboards. Some people just call me Sleepy to be cute. lol

I'm a fantasy roleplaying / online community message board co-administrator.

In other words... I do occasional b1tchwork for a fun bunch of people. ^_^ lol

I have this grand idea bouncing around in my head for a world to help spice up my home board with something new and different. This world needs mapped out.

So... Here I am at the Guild, to seek experts for help.

Don't mind my sig... I find ways to amuse myself. lol *hugs all around*
    It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the rash again.

Welcome aboard pal!!

My work is under CC licences, you can see wich one apply in the work itself, if there is no CC logo, you can assume is an: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence

Need more rights, just mail me and we can chat about it.

Welcome to the guild...
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Blog Entries

Welcome, if your not too concerned with exactly what your world must look like then you can look at our community world building project - The CWBP which has a large assortment of maps and a wiki for descriptions. Theres a few links in my sig or its got its own forum section.

Also, is that a pic of you as the avatar as I think its Ravs that has a side interest in masks...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Didn't JFJ do a tut on masks? Oh wait, different masks. Welcome aboard and Go Steelers!
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Have a look at the tutorial section and start creating! You'll have a lovely map for your site in no time.
    p.s. - Redrobes is right - I collect masks , so an extra big welcome to you!

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Blog Entries

Welcome to the guild and you wouldn't happen to like the film "Heathers" would you?
    Royal: I'm very sorry for your loss, your mother was a terribly attractive woman.

My Cartographer's Guild maps: Finished Maps

More maps viewable at my DeviantArt page: Ramah-Palmer DeviantArt

Yes, I rooted for the Steelers through their 6th. Now, I think the other fans are just being greedy. lol

Not me. Cool pic I found. I love good masks, though. I'd collect them too, if I had the income to get the good ones. hehehe

I'm making a little RP side project... Just calling it Demon World. I figured the board could use a little shaking up... so I'm making a place for all the cool pre-Christian demons to be found. ((you know, when demons were cool. )) This way, people get to stumble around a strange world and be in danger instead of all safe and sound. hehehe

Of course, though.... planning it out and getting it going is a pain in the ass.... I'm currently wondering what to do about light.... since a great deal of demons are heliophobic or worse. >_<

Oh... I actually don't know that film. What's it about?
    It puts the lotion on its skin or it gets the rash again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast