Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey

Post Hey

So, Hi all, I am completely now one here.
    I am 19 years old (or, as in the Office serial was said, 19 years young...).
    I am from Slovakia, tiny little country in the middle of the Europe. I live in the capital, Bratislava.
    I have played DnD-based game "Draci doupe" (literally translated as Dragon`s lair) for cca 8 years. But main reason why I joined this page is I just love maps. Especially the fantasy ones. I love fantasy books set in their own fantasy worlds with a map enclosed. Im looking forward to have a look at some great maps here, maybe also read some backstories
    About my maps experiences:
    I have done some maps so far, but all of them are drawn by hand by pencil. I am new and "noobie" with map-making softwares.
    Few days ago I got to CC3, I saw a great tutorial on youtube and I am making my very first map these days.
    So, that's me.

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Welcome aboard and have fun. Be sure to check out our tutorial section for extra CC3 tips and tricks.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Welcome to the guild!
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Korash's Avatar

Welcome to the Guild.

If you are working on a map, post the work as you go in the WIP (Work In Progress) thread. We just LOOOVE seeing "noobs" going from beginner to expert in a much shorter time than you thought possible. By posting a WIP thread, you will get all sorts of advice and or corrections as you are working the map. As has been said many times around here, "It is easier to make corrections early on, than having to make the corrections after it is all finished."
    Art Critic = Someone with the Eye of an Artist, Words of a Bard, and the Talent of a Rock.

Please take my critiques as someone who Wishes he had the Talent

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Welcome aboard, there are some more cc3 users here XD

My work is under CC licences, you can see wich one apply in the work itself, if there is no CC logo, you can assume is an: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence

Need more rights, just mail me and we can chat about it.

Thanks a lot for your posts
    That tutorial section I will check surely.
    I will post the map as soon as possible.

Redrobes: Nazdar, rozumieme si?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Resty View Post
    rozumieme si?
    Ano - but your getting near my limit already I had a czech acquaintance who taught me a handful of phrases. I can count to two but I am incapable or saying three - tři. That ř sound needs a bit of absinthe gargling. I knew at that point that I was never going to master the language - LOL.

From a different guy, I know a few Polish phrases too but each of them are obscene. I could understand the generic eastern European gangster guy in '24' perfectly when Jack Bauer was beating him senseless. Its always useful to know these things....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast