Thread: Was going to be a contest entry

Post Was going to be a contest entry

I originally made this for the October entry. But then relized that it dosent show alot to do with trading. THe idea was to make a galaxy map that showed a trader Looking for new trade resources and routes. Couple Notations:

Relied on my Aviation experience to help with the nav enviroment. NOTAMS stands for Notice to airmen, So i figured like alot of things that it could get carried over and be a artifact of an old system. Also you may notice that there are two freaqs with the GM Prefix I did this to show an advance in Comunications It stands for Gravity Modulation. Other terminology was made on the spot Like the notation on travel distance relitive refers to the messurable distance at or below the speed of light. the other term is completely made up to justify why it takes only so short of time. If any one wants they can make up the reasoning and history of it. Feel free to steel this map and use it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OCT Entry.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	17550  

Looks nice, have some rep.
    I can see why you didn't enter it into the contest. There's a small link to the trading theme though and with some adjustments you could make it work...
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Ok I did work on this and posted it as an entry you guys can go look at it in the current oct entry .... noo nee noo

The more the merrier...
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...