It has been so long that I thought I might reintroduce myself as I reassociated with the likes of the mapmakers.

My name is Dane, I enjoy playing Dungeons and Dragons and any other game that involves my friends or new friends. As I alluded to a moment ago, I tried out cartographing last year and even snuck in before that but just don't seem to have the knack for it. I am sure that if I had more patience I would get better but it is very hard for me to find the time to add another hobby when I seem to have so many.

I am a pastor at a small church and enjoy theological and philosophical discussions. That doesn't mean I will start one, because here is not the place, but will happily share my two cents with anyone who is interested. If you ever find yourself with a question about life, the universe, or anything then PM me. Notice: I don't have all the answers but should be able to at least point you in the correct direction.

My mapping interests are primarily regional and global, city maps can so easily be fudged just by tossing in a few names and grabbing one of the millions off of the web. I like to have places that are almost recognizable. For example, my horribly doodled campaign map looks strickingly similar to the United States with some geographical additions, subtractions and liberties. Although I did my best to be careful I am a horrible speller and, it may not show here but, have a tendency to write walls of text.