I have Photoshop CS1. Does anyone know if it's possible to somehow download the warp tool that's in CS2, for use in CS1? I've searched the net but couldn't find anything.

I can use the polar coordinates filter to achieve the same thing as warp, but the warp tool would be so much niftier.