Thread: My new Map

Post My new Map

I just published a new blog post detailing my latest adventure in mapping -not a fantasy map, but a map of a fantastical place if you will. Check here if you are interested:

http://marchudgins.blogspot.com/

Carnildo thats amazing. Obviously high levels of artistry that you have, but the way you set out the process shows a great grasp of the 3d environment too. Well done and thanks for posting this.

Torq
    The internet! It\'ll never catch on.

Software Used: Terranoise, Wilbur, Terragen, The Gimp, Inkscape, Mojoworld

That's fantastic! I really enjoy maps that portray the feeling of the place or event, and you have done a very nice job! Especially the title and font. I assume that the man/woman symbolizes bathrooms? I think it would have been amusing to draw them as fairie man/woman with appropriate dress.

LOL yeah the bathroom icons. It's been done that way in previous years but I got lazy. Part of me didn't want to confuse anyone, but I think that was a convenient excuse.

Really beautiful and inspiring. Thank you so much for posting these. Hand drawn perspective maps take a lot of work and artistic talent and it's really nice to see it all come together for such a wonderful result.

A truly beautiful map.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

An excellent map and a very insightful blog! Really makes me wish I could draw!