Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Being sick sucks!!!

Post Being sick sucks!!!

Yah this is an on and off topic discussion forum, so....
    Well I was halfway sick all last weekend, I just woke up and suddenly had aches, a cough, and a stuffy nose. Funny thing is, it went away the next day. So I'm all ready for school last night, so I go to bed early to get a good nights rest. I wake up this morning, and I have the worst headache you can get, the kind that hurts all the time, and hurts even more when you move your head around too fast. AND, it was also the kind that ADVIL DOESNT WORK ON!!! So I just logged on and typed this up, and I still feel like crap. Its one of those stuffed head headaches I realized, that comes with a nice stuffy nose, and not even SUDAFED WORKS!!!! Well I am trying real hard to keep my head still, as I was just too bored of sleeping for the past 3 and 1/2 hours, so I decided to get some sympathy. Hehheh.

Now I probably sound like a baby, heh again, but believe me, YOU DONT WANT THIS!! It really interferes with mapmaking, and I was kinda dazed today, yah thats right, I went to school too, so during like math and stuff, (which im usually very good at) I was like doing everything wrong and not even realizing it. So uhhh.... stay healthy and uh.... wash.. your hands.... frequently!.......
    Last edited by eabrek23; 10-19-2009 at 09:19 PM.
    Eabrek23

-"All we have to decide is what to do with the time given to us."-
    -J.R.R. Tolkien-

No, I hear ya! I too am fighting a cold/flu that has a lot in common with a certain Swine Variety.
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

Stop kissing the pigs then!

Seriously, get well soon. Sick sucks (as anyone who knows my situation can tell you)

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

I'm with ya.. I have bad allergies, asthma and chronically stuffed sinuses. Every morning is a 45 minute session of sinus drainage (NOT FUN!). Luckily I have avoided any colds in the past year or so.

So hope ya get better soon an as C-max said 'Stop Kissing the Pigs!'
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

I've constantly had a cold for the last 12 or so weeks. It might not sound irritating, but imagine having to sneeze and wipe your nose constantly for 3 months! It's irritating as fu*beep*k

Anyways, I hope that everyone sick here gets well soon
    Yesterday today was tomorrow.
    My deviantart: http://darkaiz.deviantart.com/

Professional Artist Guild Donor Sapiento's Avatar

There seems to be an epidemic disease hitting map makers. I feel I got a cold yesterday.

Still fairly healthy here, but I can feel your pain when it comes to headaches. Cracked vertebrate and several out of alignment gives me fairly regular migraines. Sadly, the only relief comes in the form of heavy duty muscle relaxants that leave me wandering around like the scarecrow from the Wizard of Oz.

Hope everyone gets to feeling better soon. Think it is gonna be a rough flu season this year.

GW
    GW

One's worth is not measured by stature, alone. By heart and honor is One's true value weighed.

Current Non-challenge WIP : Beyond Sosnasib
    Current Lite Challenge WIP : None
    Current Main Challenge WIP : None
    Completed Maps : Various Challenges

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Just getting over a cold, myself. Hope you feel better soon!

I hate being sick too! Get well soon!
    My debut novel, The Final Warden is available on Amazon.com in paperback and on Kindle.

Please visit my blog for more information about my writing and my art

Please visit my sketchbook on Conceptart.org
    TomCardin

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Sounds like the gout to me. I recommend 12 hours of hardcore gaming followed by 12 hours of sleep. Repeat until the gout goes away. Don't give it to me, I can't even remember the last time I got sick, sometime back in the 90s, and I'd like to keep it that way. On a serious tip, the stuff that I always use is Comtrex Day and Night cold pills (if they still make it). The night stuff puts ya in a funky daze like you're on drugs (I mean the hard stuff) and the day stuff stops the nose from sneezing and being stuffy.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast