Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you have maps to sell?

Link Do you have maps to sell?

I don't mean I want to buy your maps. I mean, do you have quality maps that game masters could use in their own campaigns?

Do you have historic map recreations of actual places like ancient Rome, Alexandria, Athens.

Do you have maps ready for use in ShadowRun, DnD, BT, Aces & Eights, any specific campaign world, any non-specific/generic fantasy or otherwise maps, maybe its time to share it with the world and get paid a license fee.

Gamer Printshop now has an RPG Map POD shop - currently with 12 to Midnight, Modern Floorplans D20 maps, soon to offer GM Syndicate Maps, Goodman Games Maps, and others.

Signup and Product Data forms are almost ready. Signup is free. There are no monthly fees or transaction fees. Cartographer/publisher assigns license fee, which is added to cost of printing with optional laminating. Currently using Paypal only in a secure Ecommerce site.

I need account signups and you need recognition and a paycheck - check us out, please!

http://www.gamer-printshop.com

Guild Member

Sounds like a great idea but... it would have been nicer if you had waited until it was all ready to go before announcing it...

I'd love to submit some work over there whenver you are ready but, I need more info regarding pricing and whatnot. I would also say that this post borders on the lines of spam but, I like the idea so I'm not gonna gripe.

Feel free to PM me whenever you launch the publishers area and I'll be most eager to join up.
    The Tangled Web A community for players and DMs of online pen and paper style roleplaying.

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I gave this thread a LOT of thought in regards to spam myself. To be honest, I think it would have been a wee bit kosher if you'd have asked me first before advertising your site on here, but since it is on topic, I'm going to allow it for now.

If things like this get out of hand though, I don't think I'll continue to allow it. One thing you could also consider is to advertise on this site through my google ads...I believe Fractal Mapper has done this, hence the fact that full-size banner ads occasionally pop up on the ad-sense...if you aren't sure how to go about that, let me know.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Default Didn't mean to SPAM, I'm just straight forward, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Duvik View Post
    Sounds like a great idea but... it would have been nicer if you had waited until it was all ready to go before announcing it...

I'd love to submit some work over there whenver you are ready but, I need more info regarding pricing and whatnot. I would also say that this post borders on the lines of spam but, I like the idea so I'm not gonna gripe.

Feel free to PM me whenever you launch the publishers area and I'll be most eager to join up.
    Because only I have access to the Ecommerce setup page, I have to hand-type or "cut-paste" your product name, product description short, product description long, product thumbnail and pricing information myself.

The script is simply a means to upload this directly, however, if you wish to email this info directly, along with your name, paypal email address. I create a temporary FTP account on my site for you to upload map files. You can do this now. I will have the scripts up by Monday or Tuesday. (They are up, but need some tweaking still.)

Prices are on ecommerce site under "color map printing". Determine proposed map dimensions at sq.ft. price, add lamination, then add your "publisher license fee" to get customer cost. Product placed in Ecommerce shopping cart site - all costs paid for by me. 30 days after a sale is made I money transfer your fee payments to your paypal address.

Is this "SPAMMY", maybe? I apologize. My intent here is there will never be a cost to you (anyone who might be interested)

I want to create another platform or avenue to promote your cartographic skills, instead of "hit or miss" RPG publisher jobs. This is really more self promotion, I just take the cost out of printing, shipping and online transactions out of the cost of marketing your map product. You'd still need your own site to promote your product - but I'd post a page on the main site focusing on you and your products with link directly to Ecommerce page for purchase - also at no cost to you.

I have a Google Adsense account setup - haven't used it yet. As "Duvek" suggests - get the scripts uploaded and fully operational. Once that is done
    I will advertise here first!

Again I apologize for any misconceptions regarding possible SPAM nature I may have presented.

Blog Entries

Its ok...I haven't deleted it have I? As I said, this is definitely on topic stuff you're doing, and I don't see what you're doing as competing...so its good to go for now.

Default I will be at GENCON Indy

In case anyone wished to berrate me in person

I am sharing booth 1829 with GM Syndicate at GENCON Indy. Over 20 maps will be on display, that I've printed and laminated. ProFantasy booth will feature one of my printed maps. All the maps used in Goodman Games Dungeon Crawl Classic (mostly B/W) will be my print work as well. So you can get an idea of the kind of work I produce for you.

Looking forward to anyone interested in my idea!

Perhaps you could take some pictures from GenCon and post them here for those of us not lucky enough to go.
    Bill Stickers is innocent! It isn't Bill's fault that he was hanging out in the wrong place.

Please make an effort to tag all threads. This will greatly enhance the usability of the forums.

Default Sounds like an idea!

I'll definitely be taking photos at GENCON Indy - so sure, I'll post them here with permission from the administrator, of course!

I'll be networking while at the show, so I'll take more than just pictures of my stuff!

Blog Entries

By all means post pics!!!

Post RPG Map POD shop signup scripts are ready!

For those interested in signing up a free account on my RPG Map POD shop, the signup scripts are ready. You can find the opt-in form at the bottom on the home page, below the ad describing the program.

I'm not twisting any arms. Sign up is free - there are no setup fees, monthly fees, transaction fees or anything.

After signup I will send you instructions on how to load in your product information and you can start selling your map designs to potential buyers!
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast