Thread: 4e wiki campaign development

Post 4e wiki campaign development

To whom it may concern:

I am currently looking for a set of maps for use on Wizards "Wiki" page as a means of featuring some original content to compliment a campaign setting I am in the process of developing.

Please consider the pros and cons of this project seriously before responding.

WotC states in their end-user agreement that they gain all rights to use, distribute, and promote their website and any content using whatever has been posted on the forums...which includes my Wiki, anything you submit, etc.

As for the setting itself: Our story focuses on the remains of a world, torn asunder and shattered by the forces of primordial nature whom are laying dormant until the need for their arrival comes into play. At the center of all of these myriad islands lies a massive force of energy, spinning like the vortex of a whirlpool. It's center is hungry, pulling at what's left of the world with deadly gravity and pulverizing whatever collapses into its center.

Elsewhere, scattered between the various land masses, Are mighty pillars of pure elemental energy. Rumored to possess the life force of long forgotten deities, these fonts spill powerful, endless energy across all of the realm.

I have more details, but I'd rather discuss this further via e-mail. Please send all potential submsissions to:

ingloomandglen@gmail.com

Thank you so much for your time and patinence regarding our website!

Warm regards,

Chris

Good luck on finding a cartographer.
    If you do find someone, please let us know, so we can reflect that in this thread.
    Check out my City Designer 3 tutorials. See my fantasy (city) maps in this thread.

Gandwarf has fallen into shadow...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

You may want to take a peek at the Finished Map & Challenge Archives. If you see something you like, you can contact that 'author' (PM's aren't activated until you've made 5 posts) and see if they may be interested.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Post Thank you

Thank you for the wish of good luck and also the suggestion on contacting a map author -- I'll definitely take all the help I can get!

SopFreem73

Post unpaid4e wiki campaign development

You just need a MPQ Editor.
    I found the campaign maps of the expansion in "War3xlocal.mpq".