Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Salvēte!

Post Salvēte!

Hey there, gracious people of the Cartographer's Guild,

It's great that I found this site, I'm a big map fanatic. It's surprising that I found the Guild this late (I have to get used to saying that; It makes me feel like I'm in a video game ).

First off, stuff about me: Looking at the title of this post, you all can deduce that I am, in fact, not cool. Second, I reside in this tiny island in the middle of the Pacific (and no, I'm not joking).

Anyway, I look forward to spending hours staring at all the awesome maps here, and hopefully I can get some of mine up soon.

-From the Guy With Too Many Names To List All At Once

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Welcome to the Guild!

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

We're all really cool dudes here - well cool for map dudes Welcome aboard and have fun.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Welcome to the Guild!

Post Ah, Hawaii...

Welcome, Doublar! You have found Cartographers' Paradise.

Ah, I spent 4 days in Kuau'i three years ago and I think about it all the time, I wish I lived there - really I do. I hardly ever leave my own county anymore, island life wouldn't be so limiting, not to a person like me. But I guess I'm stuck here in cold, boring Illinois with too many things tying me down here. Oh well.

I've always wanted to create a map of the "Night Marcher" trails, Heiau sites from turn of the century island plat books, perhaps someday.

Check out our Cartographers Choice, Finished Map, WIP, Tutorials, Software forums, just check out them all, lots to see, enjoy and learn. Hope you fit right in!

Again, welcome!

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Welcome Aboard!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Blog Entries

Believe it or not your (at least..) the second Hawaian here Theres a members location map from the top menu or my sig and there ought to be a dot on there already so add your name to that too and see if you know of the other member. Small place to have to cartophiles I think...

Welcome

Welcome to the Guild!
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Welcome aboard. I lived on Oahu for about six years myself - once as a kid and again, later, when I was in the Army. I sure miss the weather...oh, and living on the beach!

Looking forward to seeing your maps!
    M

Thanks for the nice welcome!

Illinois' not too bad. I stayed in a Chicago suburb for a year, and it was a fun experience. Besides, it's pretty boring here too. And hot. Very hot (from February to November; It rains the rest of the time). I actually live inland, in a small town right in the middle of O'ahu.

Ironically, I prefer colder weather, and I'm not much of a beach person (I'm not actually Hawaiian; I moved here 5 years ago). But it is real beautiful here. I'm also glad that there are some educated people on the mainland who don't think that we still live in grass huts and hula everyday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast