Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gnomic Vault

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

That does indeed look gnomic, much better than the previous version which (to my tolkien-biased eyes) looked dwarven.

I think this map is absolutely beautiful. I especially love the new runes. The only thing that I don't like is the fold lines. They look great, but the map seems more like a painting or artwork and doesn't seem like it would be something someone would fold up and place in their pocket.

Oh yeah, that's got it now. Nice.
    M

Absolutely love the font. I don't suppose you have that in a font map or maybe a brush pipe? I bet there are folk who would like to have it. I know I would. Who knows, maybe it will become the official interweb gnomish font. Stranger things have happened.

Oh yeah, and have some Rep.

It is a brilliant map.

You should share it with the folks at Gnome Stew .com when you are done. They love anything to do with gnomes and rpgs so they should go gaga for this.

Post I forgot about this map...

Quote Originally Posted by philipstephen View Post
    It is a brilliant map.

You should share it with the folks at Gnome Stew .com when you are done. They love anything to do with gnomes and rpgs so they should go gaga for this.
    I forgot about this map, so I decided to throw in some furniture and call it basically done, as I don't have time to do more. However, with your suggestion, I just emailed this map and thumbnail of it to Martin at Gnomestew.com - so we'll see if they post it. Hopefully, they like it. I mentioned the Gnomic Script that lies on the top and bottom edge of the map.

I mentioned I might try to convert the script into a TTF font format, down the road, we'll see what kind of response I get for that!

Thanks for the comments, everyone!

GP
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gnomic-final.jpg 
Views:	125 
Size:	495.3 KB 
ID:	20300  
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 01-15-2010 at 12:21 PM.
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Post In the next Roundup!

Looks like Martin at Gnome Stew is going to post a link to this map on his next Gnome Stew GM's Link Roundup - sometime next week! Don't know if he's going to link to my site or host directly from Gnome Stew.

I'll edit this post and post a link when he's got it up.

GP
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Blog Entries

Thats crazy and cool. Bed looks a bit roomy for some Gnomes tho

Gnomic? wouldn't it be Gnomish?
    My current thread, Developing a plausible and functional system for Fantasy Economics in an rpg.

"Gnomish" might be proper to humans perhaps, this branch of gnomes call themselves Gnomic, their organization the Gnomic Syndicate, and (get ready for this one...) their holy tome that includes their rules of exploitation is called the "Gnomicon".

GP
    DrivethruRPG store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast