Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What does your working area look like?

Post Best thread at the guild...lol

Since you seem to have gone into brag mode and I have moved my workspace I think it’s time for me to join the fray!

First some pictures of my D&D collection (DnD1-4) There must be some people in the world who has more Greyhawk stuff but not many, my library is one of the best outside the Flanaess itself.

Desk shows my modified setup using 3 computers and 5 monitors, the two 10” touch-screens are mainly used as MFD’s when I change into cockpit mode.

The atlas is a VERY personal version of the Atlas of the Flanaess
    //Anna
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	desk.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	146.1 KB 
ID:	4077   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DnD1.JPG 
Views:	49 
Size:	278.0 KB 
ID:	4078   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DnD2.JPG 
Views:	78 
Size:	360.6 KB 
ID:	4079   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DnD3.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	361.2 KB 
ID:	4080   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	homepit.JPG 
Views:	76 
Size:	198.1 KB 
ID:	4081  

//Anna

Post res of the pics

here is the rest of the pics!

Name:	Atlas.JPG 
Views:	51 
Size:	270.0 KB 
ID:	4082   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DnD3.JPG 
Views:	47 
Size:	361.2 KB 
ID:	4083   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DnD4.JPG 
Views:	50 
Size:	280.4 KB 
ID:	4084  
    //Anna

Community Leader Facebook Connected Badger's Avatar

very nice GH collection... and dnd collection and three monitors... I can't keep up with one... LOL

Blog Entries

Wow thats ridiculous, I love it. I had 5 monitors at a place I worked once and they were all essential too because I was programming video card stuff that needed them for testing. But aside from a few nice big ones the res were old scrap ones which just about worked. Having touch screens for cockpit controls is superb. And that rpg collection is staggering ! Nobody can ever say you do things by halves !

Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

You lucky people with all your money and stuff.
    "The Enemy's Gate Is Down" - Ender Wiggen, Ender's Game, Orson Scott Card

Software Used- ME v16, My Hands 1.0, My Brain

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)

Administrator Facebook Connected Robbie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok your home setup is better than my work simulator setup...Grrr.
    All Hail FlappyMap! Long Live MapFeed!

Robbie Powell - Site Admin

Mount Savage, MD, USA, North America, America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Local Group.

I do have to say, If your going to collect something collect it right. ding ding ding I think we have a winner for most geeky...ANNA! (but don't worry from me it's possibly the biggest compliment I could give)......

Oh sweet I just found something I have that no one else does... I think. Original D&D Items, I have the first rule book ever, I think... and I have some of the very first supplements/Modules... Sweet!
    Last edited by Arkkeeper; 06-01-2008 at 10:15 PM.

All Maps are either Copyright J.L.Odom and Bardic Fire Studios or under the Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License (Note it applies to all countries even though it's United States)

Great rooms!!

And if that stuff is in your way or gathering too much dust I'll take it off your hands, Arkkeeper.

Well even if it was in the way it's not actually mine, it's my dads. He's the one who got me into the rpg scene anyways, even though he doesn't play anymore.

Here are my work Areas, Yes Areas, cause I have a couple of them

The first picture is, you guessed it, my Dining Room table. I have a laptop that is currently way better than my desktop PC, so I do most of all my work on that. I also do my Daytime (or actually Nighttime job because I work Graveyards) at home.

The second picture gives an Idea of why I do most of my work at my Dining table, Kitchen right there, lots of Light, and it's right next to the China Cabinet because.....

The China Cabinet is where I keep the majority of my gaming stuff for when I am running my home D&D games.

As to my Desktop work area, that is in Picture #4. It is actually kept inside a closet in our Family room (so if it is messy, I can just close the clest doors and hide the mess).

As you can see on my Desktop, I keep more stuff there, like the BIG Dragons on the top shelf, and the MR Potato Head Darth Vader and Stormtrooper in the boxes, Sadly my Family Guy 'Nighttime Peter and Lois' in their S&M Gear can't be seen

The Plastic storage totes hold all my Dungeon Tiles for RPG gaming as well as some of my D&D Minis. If people are really, really interested I will pull them ALL out (I have 8 more storage tubs in another closet) and take a picture of ALL of my Miniatures. I must have a few thousadn of them by now.

Name:	Work Areas 001.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	311.6 KB 
ID:	4092   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Work Areas 002.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	347.0 KB 
ID:	4093   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Work Areas 003.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	371.3 KB 
ID:	4094   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Work Areas 004.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	402.1 KB 
ID:	4095  
    Daniel the Neon Knight: Campaign Cartographer User

Never use a big word when a diminutive one will suffice!

Any questions on CC3? Post them with CC3 in the Subject Line!
    MY 'FAMOUS' CC3 MAPS: Thunderspire; Pyramid of Shadows; King of the Trollhaunt Warrens; Demon Queen's Enclave

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast