Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lord of the Rings RPG

I like some of the artwork perspective, but I lean more towards realistic. I'm not sure how others might react to such a decision on my part, but I like it. This was originally a selfish project I was going to share, but now I'm thinking more about the masses that look forward to such a release.

Guild Novice Facebook Connected Steffworthington's Avatar

I'll start the adventure next week.
    It'll be late 3rd age (rotk) and possibly set in either Ithilien or north east of Minas Tirith (in that Rohan/Gondor no man's land).

It will have a simple premise based on classic Tolkien/Greek Classics tales. Stat wise I'm afraid someone else will need to provide those as I always used BRP for Middle-Earth.

I don't think stats will be a huge issue, I have enough supplements and things that I can grab random people and rename them. Which isn't a horrid idea with the Sourcebook come to think of it...just change some things around and BAM! new person...yes...plans are forming....

I actually donated some of my own work in the completed section. Pretty basic, but I do everything by hand. And I don't have time for that with this, but I still think it turned out well, take a look. It's the map for Torrilan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12