Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Voradin - by Tom Cardin

Really nice Like the style alot have some Rep (Im new here, but guess rep is views..?)

Thanks for revisiting the thread korric - I wasn't here first time it showed up.

Rep, which I agree is warranted, is a system of recognition for a job well done. It shows up n the little bar under one's name on posts. You're starting with none, so your single pip is gray, and early on rep you give will not 'count', except as a declaration of appreciation. You give it by clicking on the little six-point star under the intended recipient's name on the post being awarded kudos for. As you gain rep yourself, the rep you bestow goes up. It also goes up for other conditions - just being around a long time, posts made, etc. Hover over other guildmembers' green bars and a tooltip will tell their current rep value. Rep is for YOU to decide why to give - a particularly helpful post, something that made you laugh, or an amazing map are good reasons.

This thread is a special case in that a community leader posts the award of a cartographer's choice - so don't award rep to Gandwarf (for this :-) ... there's other repworthy stuff HE has done!) rather go to the original thread where Tom_Cardin built or presented the map.

Thanks for the very elaborate answer. I figured it out yesterday, but not to the extend that you explain it now I have given a few people rep, but more is to come

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123