No map yet, but back in March 2008, I created a WW1 Trench war map for a local who runs "one-off" games at a small Game Convention in Rockford, Illinois called Rockcon - held in the gymnasium of a Catholic Middle School (believe or not.) Well the guy came back to my shop and needs a map of a Chicago city neighborhood street scene for a 1920's gangster and cops game.

Rather than a top down map, he wants a very slightly isometric view, at least enough to show the fronts of specific buildings he needs for the scene. There will no interiors, just exteriors. The specific buildings he requires is: a movie theater, a police station, a Chinese laundry, and an apartment building or flop house. Other buildings might be a small church with small graveyard, a storefront of some kind, a small park, a couple private townhouses, a bank, a tavern and a warehouse.

The map will include two streets one north/south, the other east west and will probably include at least one alley. The scale will be 1" = 3 meters with probably a hex grid placed on top (not sure at the moment, have to check with client first)

But this is the second map commission for this guy, my only local who needs game maps, still its cool.

Here's a link to the map I created for him last year - WW1 Trench War map...

http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...ghlight=trench

I'll post something up in the next day or two.

GP