Thread: Land of the Eleven Tribes

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Land of the Eleven Tribes

Hey

With the complete mind blowout i had with the Everlandias I decided to scrap the whole thing and move onto another project, although I will recycle the parts that I felt worked great in the Everlandias. Now, instead of a whole world I'm just going to be doing small parts of it as is needed by the story I'm trying to write. Besides, you get more details in smaller regional maps than regional ones.

First I'm starting with the Lands of the Eleven Tribes (better name pending), a large, green, mid-latitudal country thats on the verge of great change. Will get up more maps as soon as I can make a believable coastline, so I leave now this small practice map, it borrows elements from Tuts i found from all over the guild e.g. pasis's mountains, ascension's forests, etc.

-D-
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Land test arid copy.jpg 
Views:	467 
Size:	822.3 KB 
ID:	18496  
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...