... and there's the secret I was keeping. Yep, not only was this the basis for the newbieDM battlemap tutorial this week but it also went up on RPGNow.
The map pack contains:
• 100px and 50px per grid resolution maps without GM information for easy use in maptool or other virtual tabletop of your choice.
• High resolution map with all GM information
• Printable map pack for use at the game table.
• Two maptool campaign files that are compatible with 4e and 3.5/Pathfinder. These have lights and vision blocking built in, as well as items and set dressing placed as objects throughout.
• All set dressing images included as separate pngs. Many familiar to people here already, but the rope bridge and the golden dragon hoard are brand new.