Thread: Frozen Necromanteio

Guild Novice

Wip Frozen Necromanteio

Hello!!!!!!
    I post a hand make map. Its a 4 layer dungeon. I post 3 of 5 layers.....
    The story about necromanteio begin before some years. It was a popular necromanteio but one day come a powerfull necromancer who want to find a gate to another plane, after his mission destroy the place. Now after so many years the necromanteio has become a forgotten place for the most people. Ghosts and other terrific creature live inside the layers.

Some characterists for layers
    1st layer: Is a frozen lake. In some places stand little island. Bridges connect each other. But the most terrific is under the ice and behind ice walls. There are dead bodys float under ice lake and dead inside ice walls.

2nd layer: The prophecy floor. Here is the layer for prophecies. There are rooms for sacrifices and for purifation. At the end of layer is the seers rooms.

3rd layer: Hags layer. Here is the territory of 3 hags sisters. Also there is α colony of mushrooms humanoids.

The others layers will come soon.... (the words are greek...)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pagomeno_nekromanteio.jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	18556   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	eisodos_frozen_death.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	1.07 MB 
ID:	18557   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1_orofos_xrismon.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	1.04 MB 
ID:	18558   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2_orofos_hag_lair.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	18559  

Community Leader Facebook Connected Ascension's Avatar

Looks pretty good to me. Nice job
    If the radiance of a thousand suns was to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One...I am become Death, the Shatterer of worlds.
    -J. Robert Oppenheimer (father of the atom bomb) alluding to The Bhagavad Gita (Chapter 11, Verse 32)

My Maps ~ My Brushes ~ My Tutorials ~ My Challenge Maps

Pretty interesting stuff. That pit descent looks darned lethal. That's looking like max falling damage plus a handful of dice from being impaled upon 1d4 rather large icicles. Wicked. Nice of them to build a landing platform...I would leave that out of my lair!

Is the lowest chamber going to be the necromancer's lair? Also, will these be the final maps or do you plan to recreate them digitally?

Looking forward to seeing these. Nice so far.
    M

Wow, a fellow Greek. I didn't think I'll find one here. Nice maps by the way. 8a perimeno na do tin exelixi.

Blog Entries

Greeks - put your pins on the map and wave the Greek flag...

http://www.cartographersguild.com/ut...eInTheWorld.pl

Guild Novice

the platform come from the ancient spartans which fall in the "sick" babes to because want to make o strong and healthy tribe, but for my map is the point for sacrifices and landings for the bat-patrol.

Also come 2 other maps. One is the lair of seer, one ancient element (its a creature from Frostburn, I don't remember know correct name)
    And the last one a big cave with a lot of undeads and 2 big golems which guard a portal to Hades....

Yes I want to make it digital. I try to make them with photoshop cs3....