Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Area 27 [WIP]

I think the desert Steel is thinking of is the Anauroch desert, it was in Neverwinter Nights, but its up to you whether you want to change it. Other than that it looks great, have some rep.

-D-
    People come and people go. I walk amongst them, I see their faces; but none see mine. I pass them in the streets but nary a glance is spared my way, for what interest would they have in a Wanderer? Not of this world... Forever Alone... Forever Wandering... LoneWandererD...

My DeviantART

Finished Maps

RIP Angel "Ingy" Yates - The first inspiration that guided me towards art. You will be missed...

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Yup that's what I was thinking of...I don't see any need to change it either.
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.

Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

That is just amazingly beautiful. I especially love the border with the chiselled name effect - that is awesome.

The only thing I personally didn't like was the roads. I think the style you used for them (the big white dots) clashes with the terrain and is too 'open' (by that I mean that my eye kind of gets lost trying to follow the route of each road). If it were me, I'd do a dashed or dotted thin line in black or dark gray, and tone it down to 50% or less opacity.

But other than that, I freakin' love it.

Thanks for all the help and feedback on this map. The final version is in the CWBP forums here.

Very nice map, I'll have to try to make s road map sometimes..
    (Neverwinter Nights happen in Faerūn >.< )
    Last edited by pickaboo; 11-25-2009 at 01:51 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123