Thread: Yet another RPG Publisher, Crafting Zone Entertainment™

Info Yet another RPG Publisher, Crafting Zone Entertainment™

I haven't had time give the news, but some friends and i have just started a small publisher of role-playing games with various services, we already have some products on the market but to don't do so much spam, im gonna put all in this single post.

If an administrator can move it to News, I appreciate it.
    Last edited by zenram; 11-13-2009 at 05:16 PM.

My work is under CC licences, you can see wich one apply in the work itself, if there is no CC logo, you can assume is an: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence

Need more rights, just mail me and we can chat about it.

Post Cze begins to fill the shelves!

At Least the Digital Shelves of RPG Now and Drivethru RPG

We are proud to announce that Crafting Zone Entertainment ™ has opened its doors.

Crafting Zone Entertainment ™ is a small, independent publisher of roleplaying games, launched by veteran players and game directors who united all their experience and efforts to form a highly professional team of designers, writers, illustrators, and publishers. We offer a complete line of adventures designed to be a user-friendly resource for game directors and players and we also have a full editorial service for other publishers.

Every 15 days we will provide to you with an exciting new adventure to present to your players. The story unfolds in classic scenes of fantasy role-playing games, such as temples, crypts, caverns, abandoned villages, magical forests, taverns, enchanted towers, mines, etc.. To make things easier we have included all the statistics of enemies, traps, and treasure, and ready-to-print paper minis, battle maps, and much more... everything you need to enjoy an adventure without having to prepare much of your own material.

Each adventure also includes a licensing agreement, whereby in buying the adventure, you also acquire the rights to use the illustrations, miniatures, and maps it contains in any non-commercial project you want.

You will enjoy our adventures in two different versions, one for Pathfinder Roleplaying Game and one for D&D 4TH!

My work is under CC licences, you can see wich one apply in the work itself, if there is no CC logo, you can assume is an: Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported licence

Post License and Publishers Friendly ART-STOCK

WEIRD AND RANDOM GALLERY

Crafting Zone Entertainment ™ and Weird Dragon Labs ™ are pleased to present License and Publisher-Friendly STOCK-ART ™. This new line of stock illustrations is a useful tool for those publishers who do not have the necessary resources to hire professional artists to develop their products individually. With License and Publisher-Friendly STOCK-ART ™, you get high-quality illustrations for an incredibly low cost, and the best thing is that you can modify and use each image in any way and in virtually any commercial product...

But the proof is in the pudding; you can download a free copy of our sample presentation, "License and Publisher-Friendly STOCK-ART ™, WEIRD RANDOM GALLERY", where you will find a beautiful color cover and four magnificent illustrations that you can immediately use in your commercial projects.

FREE DOWNLOAD
    LICENSE AND PUBLISHERS FRIENDLY
    STOCK-ART F01

Post Fantasy outbreak now available!

Crafting Zone EntertainmentTM and Weird Dragon LabsTM are pleased to present License and Publisher-Friendly STOCK-ARTTM. This line of stock illustrations is a useful tool for those publishers who do not have the necessary resources to hire professional artists to develop their products individually. With License and Publisher-Friendly STOCK-ARTTM, you get high-quality illustrations for an incredibly low cost, and the best thing is that you can modify and use each image in any way and in virtually any commercial product...

Now in, "License and Publisher-Friendly STOCK-ARTTM, FANTASY OUTBREAK", you will find a beautiful color cover and four magnificent illustrations that you can immediately use in your commercial projects, you will get a PDF and a zip with the png files.

DOWNLOAD
    LICENSE AND PUBLISHERS FRIENDLY
    STOCK-ART
    FANTASY OUTBREAK

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Congratulations and best of luck. Exciting times.

moved to news....best of luck with your new venture!

Consider becoming a gracious donor (see the donate link at the top) for your publicity!

All the best

Ravs

Community Leader Facebook Connected Steel General's Avatar

Congratz and best of luck!
    My Finished Maps | My Challenge Maps | Still poking around occasionally...

Unless otherwise stated by me in the post, all work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.